The use and maintenance method of salt spray corrosion test chamber
For the test equipment, the correct use method is the key to ensure the accuracy of the test results, of course, the role of maintenance cannot be ignored. Below, I will introduce the correct use and maintenance methods of the salt spray corrosion test chamber, hoping to help everyone!
(1), the use of environmental requirements:
1. There must be a space of more than 600mm around the equipment.
2. There is no direct sunlight or direct radiation from other heat sources.
3. The temperature around the equipment should be kept between 15°C and 30°C.
4. There is no high-concentration dust and corrosive substances around the equipment.
5. There is no strong airflow in the turnover of the equipment. When the surrounding air needs to be forced to flow, the airflow should not be directly blown onto the box.
6. The fluctuation of the power supply voltage used by the equipment is ≤±10%.
(2) Notes on use:
1. Please confirm the power connection before running the equipment.
2. Confirmation of the gas supply system.
3. Confirmation of automatic water supply system.
4. Exhaust hole inspection.
5. Confirmation of isolation tank seal.
6. When preparing salt solution, please use analytical grade NaCl and distilled water or deionized water to prepare it, and make it ready for use.
7. After each test, the power supply, gas source, and water source should be cut off to prevent the equipment from being in a charged standby state for a long time.
(3) Maintenance method:
1. At the end of each test, it is recommended to clean the equipment test box (including: spray chamber, salt solution chamber, preheated water tank and sealed water tank) with clean water to keep the equipment clean.
2. During each test or at the end of the test, the solution in the standard measuring cup should be poured out and cleaned in time to avoid the accumulation of salt solution crystals and affect the calculation of the sedimentation amount.
3. When cleaning the inside of the box, please pay attention to:
1, Protection of the protective layer of the temperature sensor.
2, Protection of glass filter and glass nozzle (do not use a needle or any hard object to dredge the filter or nozzle).