How does the high and low temperature damp heat alternating test chamber control the temperature and humidity?
1. The heating device is the key link to control the temperature rise of the test chamber;
2. The heating device will output voltage to the relay when the controller gets the heating instruction, about 3-12 volts DC is applied to the solid state relay; the AC terminal of the heating device is equivalent to the wire connection; the contactor is also attracted and heated at the same time There is voltage at both ends of the device to make it generate heat, and the circulating fan drives the heat to the box to heat up the test chamber;
3. When the temperature reaches the set value soon, the controller adjusts on-off by adding a solid-state relay;
4. Observe the heating output on the screen of the test chamber to adjust the calorific value; the test chamber uses solid state relays to generate heat on one side, and the other side uses the compressor refrigeration cycle to cool down to achieve dynamic balance, and the temperature is constant.
1. To judge the performance of a high and low temperature damp heat alternating test chamber, it depends on its four major components, compressor, condenser, throttling device, and evaporator.
2. The compressor is the heart of the refrigeration system. It sucks in low-temperature and low-pressure gas, turns into high-temperature and high-pressure gas, releases heat through condensation into liquid, takes away the heat through the fan, and then throttling to low-pressure liquid, and then through the evaporator to become low-temperature and low-pressure The gas finally returns to the compressor; the refrigerant absorbs heat in the evaporator to complete the gasification process and absorb heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration to complete the cooling process.
1. The dehumidification system is also completed by the refrigeration system. The high-humidity gas in the test chamber is condensed into liquid; such repeated cases will have very little high-humidity gas to achieve the purpose of dehumidification.